Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

Today's mother's day! hehe .. not that i have much to say about that hmmm.... coz my mum's not here :( But i hope she has a great Mother's day anyway. Today is the start of a new week..... --- its really amazing how my weekend disppeared in the flash of an eye!! :'( I made pancakes on Saturday morning for lunch/breakfast! It was kinda fun.. n a bit unusual since having pancakes with ice cream n yogurt n fruits gives my stomach this weird cold feeling! But i've just discovered how amazingly easy they are to make!! Only like 4 ingredients.. never knew that hehe...

The weather hasn't been much good lately.. which is kinda bad.. coz i can't do my laundry... don't wanna move out of my nice room :p... n no way am i gonna open the windows ...!! Although as with the onset of cold weather my window does its usual fogging up --- drip drip!.... So annoying...i can't put anything next to the window now coz it just gets soaked .. esp paper ;) n i think it promotes some moldy stuff too... hehe.....wat can i say winter is coming -- blame it on the season and hope for many more sunny days to come...

No comments: