Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Early week...

Ok .. just a quick lunch time-y type drop in.. hehe just wanted to check out hte blog n lo n behold there are msges ! :p. hehe... thanx angela... Had a pretty free day today... only one lecture at 9am... n guess wat it was.... abt... --- normal sexual function -_- I don't feel so good after listening to some pretty dodgy stuff.. ( to me anyway..) so early in the morning... i think my brain was like going eek!! --let's not go into details now.... :p

Other than that its ok .. the weather is looking up! hehe... n also did i mention that i tried some Lindt chocs the other day? they were on sale at COuntdown.. I have to say they were fabulous.. totally sooooo yummmy!! Lindt is the best !! Although it was pretty expensive lor.. even if it was on sale :p...

anyway... better get a move one... not a good thing to spend my day staring at the computer screen... ciao!

No comments: