Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Approaching test times :(

Yes.. its that time of the year again when suddenly all the tests start piling up on u ! Argh..... i have mid years in like 2 weeks +, anatomy next week and the usual 2 computer tests !!! How is it everything seems to pile on when u r busy but when u r free it just seems to free? Anyway due to my kinda lack of motivation to study n constant procrastination, I found this verse pretty inspiring :

"Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after i have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:26-27

:) hehe I know its a bit out of context since Paul was talking more about running the spiritual race but hey? It's like what i'm doing as well, i really need to get some focus and "beat my body and make it my slave" so that i won't be so lazy --- practice more self control n all :p It's kinda like saying u got to take control, get your act together and focus on what ur doing! So yeah ! Ganbatte!!

No comments: