Saturday, July 16, 2005

Rest for the weary...

Yay end of 1st week or maybe no-yay.. since it marks one week closer to my finals :p I was kinda worn out i supposed n slept in till "late" which is really amazing coz i dun usually sleep till that close to noon :o ! Today harry potter book 6 came out around 11am i think n yeah about 2hours or so later i was out in town to procure this very interesting albeit "children's" book hehe which with Angela turned out to be a pretty long shopping excursion as we just have the incredible way of being sidetracked all the time!!

Went to the last night of the Getsmart conference thingy tonight n it was great! Talked quite a bit about influence. And i guess its true we may not think that we r doing significant harm or benefit but sometimes little things count and as a whole we r almost undefeatable ! :) What also hit me was the fact that we spend so little time with GOd each day and so much time for ourselves yet always like to expect so much! Boy, i'm really selfish! I have to say there's a long way to go! But small steps...big distances hehe :) n hey its better to be brainwashed to do good than to do evil!

"I am laid low in dust;
preserve my life according to your word.
I have recounted my ways and you have answered me;
teach me your decrees.
Let me understand the teaching of your precepts;
then i will meditate on your wonders.
My soul is weary with sorrow;
strengthen me according to your word."

Psalm 119:25-28

No comments: