Friday, June 03, 2005

Wahhh... the week is gone , already?

Mmm.. the week sure has flown by real fast.. :p.. By the way it snowed this morning !! I woke up freezing cold n looked out of the window n thought wow!! Its snowing.. heaps of snowflakes drifting by at high speed! Got my self changed, ready n left like 30 mins later.. just to find that it was still snowing!! But by then my "wow!" had become "oh no!" i have to walk in the freezing wind n snow to tutorial!! Not a good prospect... but anyway.. that was me armed with my umbrella nicely bundled up at 8.50am hehe -- forgot my gloves though so i had really really frozen fingers.... it felt so numb like i had stuck my hand in the freezer n left it there overnight :p

Anyway had a lot of lectures concerning reproduction lately..coz we're doing a reproduction, development and aging module. Managed to see the in vitro fertilisation part where they remove some sperm -- like it was just sucked up by a tube tail first!! and then injected into an egg which looked kinda squashed as they tried to poke it.. :p.. yeah.. n heaps of slides on sperm like telling us how to distinguish a good count, morphology(shape of its head :p) and motility(speed) -- kinda resembles heaps of tadpoles just swimming around... hehe -- quite interesting ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...who's sperms they use to do all those experiment ah? hehe