Saturday, June 18, 2005

1st day of real holiday!

Spinning Yes! Its the first day of my real holiday.. i guess i'm kinda brimming with excitement while filling kinda dull n blunt at the same time. Since my exams were over like 4 days ago.. its not really that exhilarating anymore :p.. But its nice to kinda just say i'm on HOLIDAY! hehe.. even if its a bit shortlived. I will be going to Asburton next week for ECC so thats something i'm not too keen on although i hope it will be fun and interesting to a certain extent. And the week after maybe a flat planned road trip to some parts of South Island!

I guess being a overly practical person has its downsides since i tend to look at reality as it is! So i tend not too get overly excited or depressed :p.. And in a way that kinda says that i'm dull? Argh... not really wat i was wanting to be... hmmm... well hopefully this "dull" person will be able to have an interesting holiday :p

Visit My Mail Stamp!

No comments: