Monday, October 31, 2005

Arghh.. i'm so annoyed... blasted idiots in a car!!!! i was walking back from library around 11pm tonite... just minding my own business and all that... n suddenly someone chucked something out of the car... i didn't realised what it was at first... but then it hit me hard on my foot... n smashed to pieces.. man i freaked out n thought it was glass... n it hurt!! Stupid idiots @#$@##%! pity i didn't see them since they went by so fast... i didn't even realised what happened.. but after looking back i realised it was egg!!!! Argghhhh... that smashed on my nice pants... which now stinks of egg... fortunately i have long pants though so it didn't actually get on my foot... but still.......... i am so NOT happy....

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's such an immature and racist act. Dont worry Eunice, next time you can earn lots of money and buy lots of eggs back to pelt back at them. Hehe.. i dont mind practising my aim too, tho there is a high chance i will miss! :P Cheer up.. :D If you want to throw eggs at anyone, i dont mind being an aim once in a while. :)

Angela said...

Forgot to add... just dont let it be rotten eggs :P