Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Phobia...

Phew i feel tired somehow... so much to do ... not enough time and yet... sometimes i just procrastinate... I also realise that sometimes i'm just a huge coward. For some reason... or maybe putting it nicely i have strong self preservation skills. I'm unlikely to step out of my nice comfy cycle if it is going to cause me any distress beyond my normal "homeostatic" abilites :p

Did venupuncture practice yesterday which is like practicing drawing blood from people. And i gotta say that i was pretty traumatized somehow... to my embarassment.. sigh... i didn't feel too good after my fren failed to draw blood on two tries n i think i turned a bit pale... somehow i would attribute that more to psychology then anything coz there wasn't any bleeding at all.. n come to think of it i do get very freaked out over any blood taking thingy .. sigh.. how pitiful... to have so many "phobias" ... sound like a chicken... :p

1 comment:

Angela said...

Phobias.... i'm proud of you. You didnt pass out! YAY! Must have been new huh? Was the needle real big and intimidating? ;)