Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Holiday.... fun... yet a tad dull!

I'm now on holiday!! hmm but most of my friends still have classes so its a tad dull i have to say... You would have thought that i would be posting more. .. but then my life is pretty uneventful.... so nothing much to say? hehehe... Well one good thing would be that i finished making my scarf!! Yay!! Its been taking me ages.. but i can't quite finish up coz i have lost a needle that i use to thread in the edges... n make hte tassels... ---- so annoying.. n i wanted to buy one but i couldn't find it at the shops.. --- out of stock!! :(

But today was good.. went out shopping in the afternoon n did a lot of wandering around with RUth!! hehe nice to get out of the cold of my flat n move around a bit.. although the weather wasn't too good.... but better to be out n moving then inside n freezing :p. ... Guess thats all for now.......

No comments: