Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Good week so far :)

This week has been quite good to me so far! Noting too stressful... reasonably comfortable work load the prospect of midterm break is really encouraging! Also i guess feeling all positive coz i managed to sort some stuff that i've been worrying about for quite a long time with God! It makes me feel kinda "free-er" sort of, as if a burden has been lifted of me !And I wonder why didn't i do this earlier ? hmmmmmm....... I guess this is from casting my burdens into God's hands and instead of trying to do everything by myself (as if i can anyway... ) its just so much easier to depend on God n know that He will never let you down !

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Hehe seems that maybe i'm a bit overboard with this "happy happy" thing but isn't it good to be happy? ;)

No comments: