Sunday, January 16, 2005

My 1st accident... :( ~~~boo hooo

Sigh... the joy of my newly aquired full licensed clouded by an untimely event!! Now, I will always remember this date....15/1/05 Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.. Argh!!! Somehow or another i managed to scratch... n when i say scratch i mean very slighyly bump until a bit of paint comes off ... when i was driving in the super crowded road in town..(near the market :p) And what do u know? I just had to meet with the most horribly intolerant and most blatantly unreasonable couple ever!!!! arghhhhhhhh... Just because of that had to waste a heap of a lot of money coz the screaming woman just wouldnt accept any repairs.. other htan a total replacement of a supposedly "brand-new" bumper... !!!!!! Some QSK Kenari.. hmph!! sigh n also I guess this is considered a lesson to me to be more careful because no matter how right u are ... they are still annoying people htat refuse to bend to any reason ... she was practically yelling.. either u pay or i call the cops.. And of course with my new license.. my parents didn't really wanna risk it.. so yeah..

But i guess after blowing off my temper i feel a bit better.. but still if anyone is to ever ask me about it!!! argh.. i wanna drag them off to the police station or just get a big stick n whack them senseless!!!! I don't care if u are "samseng" or not.. ... !! The more rude u r the angrier i get...!!! In retrospect though i guess this is the part that i need to control... coz life is hardly ever fair n if u consider Jesus dying on the cross to save all of us sinners.. it was totally not fair at all!! But then...... as christians we still do wat we can as each one shall receive their due rewards in heaven based on their faithfulness (~~hehe this mornings sermon.. ) So yeah.. better not blabber too much.. just need to blow some steam off.. since this has been like a very popular discussion topic among my parents.. n i got to say i feel really bad for it.. plus it really ruins my no accident record !! (sob*sob) I guess just let bygones be bygones and remember everyone drive carefully!!!! even a tiny scratch in the hands of a ruthless woman is a scary thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah!! it's just a bit of paint. What the heck is with that? Just get a can of spray and spray the scratch area and it'll be as good as new!! Crazy woman!! Hope you're okay now...^^

Oh yes, i'm going to pass your FMA and kenshin CDs to abigail cos i see her more often. Unless you want to meet up and watch new animes together?? :P Thanks again for the CDs. I can't find a replacement for your broken case. So i'm going to pay you the money the a replacement instead, ok?? I was the one at fault for breaking it. Sorry >_<

Eunice said...

hehe....finally got a chance to look at ur reply.. hehe.. don't worry about the case la.. i think it was slightly not so good already in the first place not your fault la...so pls don't bother too much la :)

And yeah.. i think i'm pretty much more calm now already haha... learn to forgive n forget lor.... (or at least.. to stay away from those kinda incidents!!)