Friday, January 28, 2005

~...~...~...~...

Seems that my life has become really boring... I spend my time sleeping, eating.. bugging people... n when it gets unbearable.. i go online.. Lately i've really gotten into korean manwha(ie. korean comics)... haha I know i've always been a fan of Japanese manga (Jap comics) but i just thought i'd get a change.. and it all started when i read Hot blooded woman by Mi Ri Whang.. really weird, funny..very long n complicated story... was 24 volumes of hard work man!!! But somehow .. i liked it ... although i've been told her works are mostly similar once u've read one. .. but i guess that was hte only one... now have been popping over to janimes, trapnest n korean-movies more often.. just to pick up some new manga.. (now u know where to go :P)-------I guess this is what seriously bored people do.... looking back life really sux.... !!

No comments: