Thursday, August 09, 2012

Tired....

It's been a long while. Things have changed so much since those student days . Now it's just work work work.... Sigh...l tomorrow is a special day but I don't feel very special . All I get are crude jokes and embarrassing stories... It just sucks. I feel tired. There is too much pressure. Can I just timeout somewhere by myself for a while ?

I want to be left at peace. In the least just lay off on the crude stuff... At most pamper me a bit... Although I think its difficult considering the geography. It's not that I don't want company... It's just I can't take too much of it... It's tiring the expectations, the smiles, the lack of sincerity. I can give u a treat if u want ... If only to appease the rumour mongers ... I feel too tired.

Give me strength, o Lord to rise above earthly whims , and to have the patience and love to handle those around me.

No comments: