Wednesday, November 15, 2006

back !

:-) I'm back !... in the steaming heat of Malaysia! waaa.... after 2 days of non-stop airport-ing.. kee.. its nice to be home and get settled in a bit... It seems that some things have changed yet some still remain the same. Home seems the same... just older..but cleaner.. keke.. curtesy of the Indonesian maid we now have. She is pretty useful around the house. My siblings... still as computer obsessed as ever... but they are growing up to be huge! My younger brother is almost as tall as me and my sister is practically my height... and bigger really.. i think i'm moving down the scale... :p

Oh well.. am currently trying to connect to my mIRC server with no real luck! Argh... there goes my anime download... btw.. i have gotten back to watching jap anime since when i was stuck in Kuching airport for 5 hours straight... i just watched like 8 episodes out of sheer boredom.. so now i'm back in the groove.. keke..

Just hoping for cooler days and restful times... i get sleepy at 9++pm... bleh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei...dont watch too much anime ah...hayo..no one to bake me cake here! so bake me cake when you come back k..to make up for my cake deprivation ;o