Friday, December 30, 2005

After Christmas

Christmas has come and past. How quickly the season has gone by. I don't remember much of it as somehow this year, the celebrations were not as impressionable. Although i suppose if there is something i remember, its that i have a bad memory. Somewhat paradoxical i suppose, but the moments when i have forgotten stuff n people in particular tend to be the more memorable times since they were pretty embarassing moments.

As it is, i'm just passing my days, been writing my story and i've to say i'm pleasantly happy with the reviews i'm getting. Ahhh.... the joys of electronic feedback. Somewhere along the line.. i'm still knittingi my scarf... Went to watch The Promise tonight. It's a chinese fantasy movie sort of. Totally amazing special effects, rather unbelievable but totally crazy and yet so very cool. And yes i pretty much liked it, after all far fetched fantasy has always been my favourite. I did watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire... and i think it was not bad. Although i suppose having read the books made the whole thing all that much more predictable :P I spent a lot of time just naming the characters and explaining the rather complicated plot to my siblings. Hope my new year will turn up with some much better resolutions and ways to spend the day. I'm way too unproductive as it is :p

No comments: