Sunday, September 19, 2004

Wanna see more?

Hehe ok.. so were u tempted by the sneak peeks? hehe.. wanna see the rest of hte pics? hehe.... well... if u ask me nicely ........tempt me with food.. maybe i'll show u? hehe ...... anyway! i have put them all on photobucket la.. so here's the link http://photobucket.com/albums/v336/euniqueflower/

i hope it shows up coz it seems that the last time it didn't really come up on the post n the password as usual is abc.

If u guys happen to see any weird pics of ppl hugging.. don't get the wrong idea.!! its just the newspaper game!!!... ok !!... hehe.. n also if u r super nice to me i'll let u see Alastair's music video with Josh .. hehe plus some other simply hilarious clips :p ..

All in all the weekend was great lor ... .. heaps of stuff ! seems like my weekends aren't that free anymore :p.. although I need rest!!!!!!! argh... no time to sleep.. :p ok lor..

No comments: