Tuesday, June 22, 2004

To start off....

Hi hi!.... this is the start of my very own blog :P.. mainly started due to my irritation at having nothing interesting to do.... (mind you it is the hols after all) anyway like all my other web exploits, I have no idea how long this will last (depending on my dedication and ability to refrain from being horribly lazy :p) but yeah.. just a way of sharing some of my thoughts and stuff.

Today was a dull enough day, although i did manage to go out for a movie and lunch. Shrek 2 is quite a good movie (eventhough i have been complaining abt how childish it was all the time be4 watching it :p) but guess its good for a laugh and all , a recommended watch. Next on my list will be Harry Potter if i can find some willing person to go with me, which is surprisingly really DIFFCICULT...eventhough i think it would be a good watch. Oh well ..hope that i can find someone to watch it with .. Wish me luck!

Hmm.. anyway my holiday is not just about moview .. also gotta try to cram in a bit of work here and there.. :p.. i am a student after all and i don't htink my course is easy.. oh well thats it for now . Hope you have not been incredibly bored by my rantings :p...

1 comment:

12uth said...

Yay! You've started a blog! =0) Amazing what holidays can do to you huh? haha...